“Definitely you have to be completely uninhibited in Voice-Over! More than that, you have to put yourself back into the enjoyment of pretending.”
Russian VoiceOver – is a service that at first glance is not difficult to accomplish. However, voicing of presentations, movies, audio books, and other products should be done by professionals. Poor voice can spoil the impression of any audio clip.
Hello! Let’s get acquainted!
My name is Pavel Kuklin. I am a professional native Russian voiceover actor. I have been doing this over 15 years and thus, would like to offer you a wide range of services in voice over starting from Voice Mail Systems, corporate presentations, commercial promos and to the recording and production of TV/ radio advertising, dubbing and audio books.
My professional studio is right at my home and has a sound-proof booth including other recording equipment about which you may get more familiar in the “Hardware” section. I connected my studio to a telephone line and a modern web technologies such as Skype or ISDN via Source-Connect, which allows the customers to direct the work flow in real time. I am ready to cooperate! And you?!
- Quality. I will provide you with professionally done Russian voiceover audio for your product or services using modern equipment and using my skills and experience.
- Convenience. Placing your order through the Internet is very easy. I discuss with you the conditions of the project, and provide you with the desired result.
- Variability. I will fulfil your Russian voiceover in my professional studio or the one you booked.
- Efficiency. I will get to work as soon as possible.
- Reliability. On weekdays or even on weekends, it easy to get in touch with me. If necessary, I will work on your order during weekends or public holidays if necessary.
- Wide range of services of which I am providing
- Assurance. I will continue working until you we achieve the desirable result!
- Competitive prices. I will provide my regular customers.
What products I voice:
The spectrum of my services for the voice acting is very wide.
In the section “Examples” you can listen to the result of my work on the projects that I have already finished, and in the “Reviews” – you can see feedback on my work. I hope you will add yours once your project has been completed. In the meantime, I would like you to learn what I can do for you!
Presentations. This is the most popular way of informing potential customers about your products and services. I, as a speaker for your project, will professionally record the text you want according to your needs. The correct presentation of information – half of your success, and will definitely be noticed by your business partners. You will always benefit whether it is a business presentation, flash presentation, or a video presentation.
Explainers. As an experienced voice actor, I will make your product, service, idea, etc. COME ALIVE. I will convey your message in a lively, engaging manner, no matter what the subject is.
Videos, including TV or Internet advertisement. If you want to perform dubbing of the text accompanying the video – I’m your man. My voice will help viewers learn about your successes stories and achievements. A professional voice narration, music and sound effects will absolutely enhance the visual flow.
Films. They can be very diverse – documentary, artistic, wedding, cartoon, you name it. Depending on the genre, a character, I will take into account all the details of the order. In addition, dubbing of movies is possible.
Audio books. The author, who wants his book to “speak” – get a job well done by an experienced professional. A high-quality voice and professional narration will interesting for listeners and may even encourage them to get better acquainted with the creation of the writer by listening to the very end and appreciate it.
Computer animation and graphics. Latest technology synthesizes a set of parameters. For example, the model and the real world image is visualized. The effect adds a high-quality sound and professional voice.
How Russian voiceover text is read?
In order to successfully voice your product, it is necessary to consider how to narrate it. It depends on the type, time, plot and other factors. Tell us about your vision, and I, as a specialist, provide you with my opinion on this matter.
I have to take into account a lot of nuances, to fulfill your order:
- The pitch may be normal, higher or lower.
- The read could be Vigor or intimate, natural or vibrant, noisy or even – whisper.
- The evenness of intonation may also be different – formal, monotonous or emotional.
- By the nature of intonation it may sound robotic, news, business, the modern, fabulous, and such.
- I can record for you using different specs and formats – sampling rate, bit depth, stereo or mono, bitrates, mp3, with or without editing/processing.
How to order the service
Step 1 Specifics of your orders, which at this point, we agree on a place, deadlines and price of services. To do this, please contact me by phone, email or fill out a simple form on this website in the “Contact” section.
Step 2. You send the script that you want me to voice in a form of MS Word files with the extension .doc / .docx or .rtf. or even .txt or .pdf. Please emphasize words and phrases that you would like me to highlight with my voice.
Please make sure you:
- Above all, don’t forget to describe the emotions and character, and please so not forget to inform me if the voiceover is time sensitive so I watch my pace. Also, it may be necessary to adjust the text.
- Spell out acronyms in rare or unique words, put down accents/stress, for some words I will need transcription; all the numbers, phone numbers, years, etc. must be in words so that I do not have to guess how to pronounce them. Same goes for the names of web sites – be sure to write out every detail that way I exactly know how to read it.
- If something you forgot to clarify, I will read the text as common rules of the Russian language dictate!
Step 3. Once I complete the recording, you will receive a low-quality file for approval according to turn around period we discussed.
Step 4. If you’re happy with my work, please pay for my services. If not, specify what you want me to change. If mistakes/modifications are due to your mistake, you will pay extra to fix it.
Step 5. Payment for services and receiving the finished file in good quality in the format you’ve specified.